SENIOR QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking three (3) agile Senior Quality Assurance Engineers to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
The Sr. QA Engineer will review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and engage with the SDLC process: estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities as well as create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases, using open source tools like Karate, Cucumber, Selenium or Jasmine. As a Sr. QA Engineer, you will need to stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies. Essential skills are being able to identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs as well as perform regression testing when bugs are resolved. This role helps manage the workflow of tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect accounts, while developing automated performance tests.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- At least one of the following certifications is required: CMST, CASQ, CSQA
- Proven work experience in software testing 4/yr+
- Working knowledge of Azure Test Plans
- Experience with the airline domain is a plus
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.