SUPPORT CENTER TIER-I
Do you want to be part of an IT transformation team that is improving the customer experience in the travel industry? As a team member of the Support Center Tier I level, you will provide enterprise level assistance to customers. You will diagnose software problems and provide immediate support. You will work on a team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to lead change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us.
Role and Responsibilities
The position is based in our Innovation Centre in Chania. He/she will report to the Support Center Officer and the responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of procedures, products and services
- Availability to work on shifts (work at night or on public holiday will be required)
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Proficiency in English, Spanish and/or Turkish
- Working knowledge of IT software, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- It is preferred for male candidates to have fulfilled their military obligations.
- Experience / knowledge of airline & travel domain
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in providing IT support for cloud environments (Azure, Google Cloud or AWS)
- Working knowledge of MS TFS / VSTS, JIRA
- Previous experience in a customer support role
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best. We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!