SUPPORT CENTER TIER-I
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking four (4) agile Support Center Agents Tier I to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. The successful candidates will be based in our Innovation Centre in Chania and will report to the Support Center Officer and the responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide first-level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem-solving process
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation, and closure
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of procedures, products, and services
- Availability to work on shifts (work at night or on a public holiday will be required)
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level certification desired) and Spanish (minimum level B2/native), and/or Turkish (minimum level B2, native)
- Working knowledge of IT software, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- For male candidates, military obligations should have been fulfilled.
- Experience/knowledge of airline & travel domain
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best. We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!