SENIOR QA LEAD ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet Customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking an agile Senior Quality Assurance Lead Engineer to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a record of accomplishment of taking solution ownership.
The Sr. QA Automation Lead Engineer will:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback and engage with the SDLC process: estimate, prioritize, and coordinate testing activities as well as create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases, using open-source tools like Karate, Cucumber, Selenium or Jasmine.
- Develop test strategies, and plans, and maintain automation test data
- Develop and continuously improve automated tests as new system features and enhancements are developed
- Execute automated tests and manage the resulting defect log through the point of defect fix validation
- Ensure the appropriate test environments and infrastructures are in place and kept up to date
- Identify and report to product teams questionable functions, performance concerns, and inconsistencies
- Document and mentor QA engineers in the use of the testing framework
- Assist in the identification, selection, and implementation of tools, technologies, and practices that support the overall QA process
- Contribute to accurate time estimates for automation test development
- Up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Identify, record, thoroughly document, and track bugs
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Manage the workflow of tracking quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect accounts, while developing automated performance tests.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Proven work experience in software testing 4/yr+
- Working knowledge of Azure Test Plans and TFS, VSTS (MS TEST), or JIRA
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with the airline domain is a plus
- Full-time position based in Chania or working remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.