SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking an agile Senior Project Manager to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies’ team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
The Senior Project Manager is accountable for developing and executing project plans, implementing project governance, and setting operational goals. Enterprising Architecture guidelines and best practices, as well as, develop and maintain documentation across all projects in the enterprise.
The Solutions Architect partners with cross-functional teams to provide technical guidance and support to the Software Engineering team and to JR Technologies’ customers, make sure that solutions are consistent with the target architecture, and are cost-effective and rationalized to meet the business goals. This individual evaluates internal functions and IT infrastructure and suggests improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Strong Agile knowledge and best practice experience.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in managing big projects
- PMP (or equivalent) Certification or adequate training and experience
- Excellent communication skills Very good English written and oral communication skills. The candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Experience in the Airline/Transportation business or Online Payments Industry will be considered a plus.
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best. We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!