SENIOR FULL-STACK ENGINEER
Do you want to help drive the front edge of an IT transformation that is improving the customer experience? As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will collaborate with your product and/or project team to develop customer-centric digital software products from idea to production. You will be part of a dynamic environment providing rapid delivery for our business partners throughout the Airline industry. You will work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality, with a strong desire to lead change as we continue on our agile transformational journey. As we grow this culture, mindset and capability, we want you to lead this change with us. We are launching more Agile development teams and we need full stack developers to join them.
Desired technical skills for this position include:
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional experience.
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, web applications using Angular/JS, HTML5, CSS3, Java.
- Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Lean Startup, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)
- Demonstrate active pursuit of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, Cucumber, etc.)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development Familiarity with test-and-learn approaches using web and customer analytics data, understanding how these drive hypotheses-based development
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership.
- Understanding of Messaging Systems such as JMS, JBoss Messaging, ActiveMQ, or Kafka.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development
- Experience working with GIT or GIThub, some knowledge of bit bucket would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of TFS, VSTS or JIRA
- Working knowledge of JUnit and Mocking tools
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns. (singleton, adapter, or others)
- Experience with reusable object-oriented software.
- Highly Desirable - experience / knowledge in the airline & travel domain.
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best. We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!