SENIOR FRONTEND SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
The Sr. Frontend Software Engineer will be responsible for working closely with the product management and design team to define feature requirements and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience.
Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new software design methods as they arise. Senior Frontend Software Engineer takes charge of the complete SDLC process: estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate development activities. The tasks you will have will require you to visualize and work with the entire platform. We want to implement solidly designed systems that function well and provide a beautiful, efficient, and effective experience for our users.
- A Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
- 5 years or more of active experience in developing cloud-hosted, responsive web applications using Angular 10 or better, HTML5, CSS3/4.
- Experience with SCSS and Typescript
- 2 or more years of experience with component driven UI leveraging tools such as Storybook
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Very good English written and oral communication skills
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.