SENIOR CLOUD ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking an agile Cloud Engineer to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality. We want you to lead the retailing transformation with us.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership.
The Sr. Cloud Engineer will be responsible for setting up and maintaining a highly resilient, available, and scalable infrastructure for enterprise-grade application on Azure Cloud and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience. As a Sr. Cloud Engineer, you will need to stay up-to-date with new Azure services and resources and provide proof of concept software to guide developers for their proper use and the software engineer to properly use Azure Services and resources. You will need to extensively document every use of resources and provide features and trade-offs analysis for every service used in the Cloud.
- A Bachelors or Master's degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert is preferred
- At a minimum must have passed the Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies (AZ 303 Exam). If not, the candidate should have passed the exam during the recruitment process and before confirmation of employment.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Very good English written and oral communication skills.
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By contacting our HR department you have read and agreed to our Privacy Statement concerning candidates for employment.