QA LEAD ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team, learning and mentoring in a dynamic environment, honing professional and technical abilities, and who thrive on new challenges. We provide an environment where people can leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As a disruptive company, our future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. As QA Engineer, you will:
- Estimate, prioritize, execute, coordinate testing activities
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify and thoroughly document bugs as well as follow up on their resolution
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved.
A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record of taking solution ownership. Moreover,
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Very good English written and oral communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of QA experience
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Air Travel experience (i.e. Travel Agent)
- Basic SQL DB knowledge or willingness to learn
- NoSQL Database Technology (Cassandra, Couchbase, or similar) or willingness to learn
- Ability to create postman scripts or willingness to learn
- Full-time position remotely based working in the CET +1 time zone
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.