JUNIOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency to meet customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking two (2) agile Junior Java Software Engineers to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong communication and collaboration skills and take solution ownership. The Jr Java Software Engineer will be responsible for code writing and deliver the product that materially impacts the business and improves the customer experience. The successful candidate will be part of a team of developers responsible for the technical analysis, development and implementation of application software and components. Technology is constantly evolving, and you will need to learn new software design methods as they arise. You will learn to take charge of the complete SDLC process: estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate development activities. The tasks you will have will require you to visualize and work with the entire platform. We want to implement solidly designed systems that function well and provide a beautiful, efficient, and effective experience for our users.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (MIS/CIS), Computer Science (CS), Electrical/Computer Engineering (EE/CE), or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- Knowledge of Java and Spring Framework
- Demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills.
- Very good English written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team.
- Good verbal and written English communication skills to work with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Adept at research. This means knowing how to ask questions, who to ask, searching online for help, and applying new knowledge.
- Conducts self in a professional manner and adheres to company procedures and policies.
- High integrity, honesty, and customer service when interacting with employees, prospects, and customers.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of proven experience in Java.
- Preferred knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.
By contacting our HR department you have read and agreed to our Privacy Statement concerning candidates for employment.