JUNIOR DevOps ENGINEER
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team, learning and mentoring in a dynamic environment, honing professional and technical abilities, and who thrive on new challenges. We provide an environment where people can leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As a disruptive company, our future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose and urgency.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality. We want you to lead the retailing transformation with us.
What does great look like in this role?
You will be part of JR Technologies’ team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills. This team consists of system administrators, network engineers, Database Administrators, Cloud/SRE Engineers, Security Engineers, and DevOps building an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) platform.
More specifically, as a Junior DevOps Engineer at our company, you will:
- Work with fellow DevOps engineers.
- Assist seniors in building CI/CD pipelines
- Write basic scripts, which automate repetitive tasks.
- Identify and fix bugs, which appear within DevOps-related code.
- Ensure pipelines are not creating bottlenecks for rapid deployment of code.
- Provide support to software developers who use the CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of popular DevOps tools.
- Fast learner with different technologies.
- Understand how to use Git and programming languages such as Python.
- Very good English written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat) & Windows Server Administration.
- Basic knowledge of Container Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes).
- For male candidates, the military obligation should have been fulfilled.
- Full-time position based in Chania or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.