JUNIOR DevOps ENGINEER
Job Description Summary
Are you a Junior DevOps Engineer who is passionate about CI/CD and its benefits in software delivery? Our company is seeking a skilled Junior DevOps Engineer who is passionate and wants to learn about setting up infrastructure and pipelines. You will be involved in many different pieces of technology such as Git, Ansible, Gradle, Kubernetes, and Azure Cloud. As a Junior DevOps Engineer, you will need to be a good communicator as you will interact with various stakeholders on a regular basis.
At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team, learning, and mentoring in a dynamic environment, honing professional and technical abilities, and who thrive on new challenges.
We provide an environment where people can leverage their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As a disruptive company, our future depends on our capacity to innovate with a sense of drive, purpose, and urgency.
You will be part of JR Technologies IT team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills. This team consists of system administrators, network engineers, Database Administrators, Cloud/SRE Engineers, Security engineers, and DevOps building an IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) platform.
More specifically, as a Junior DevOps Engineer at our company, you will:
- Work with fellow DevOps engineers.
- Assist seniors in building CI/CD pipelines
- Write basic scripts, which automate repetitive tasks.
- Identify and fix bugs, which appear within DevOps-related code.
- Ensure pipelines are not creating bottlenecks for rapid deployment of code.
- Provide support to software developers who use the CI/CD pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of popular DevOps tools.
- Fast learner with different technologies.
- Understand how to use Git and programming languages such as Python.
- Very good English written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat) & Windows Server Administration.
- Basic knowledge of Container Orchestration Tools (Kubernetes).
- For male candidates, the military obligation should have been fulfilled.
- Full-time position based in Chania or working remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.