At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose and urgency to meet Customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies’ Innovation Center is seeking an agile Business Analyst to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be will be part of the JR Technologies’ product team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. The Business Analyst is expected to:
- Engage directly with prospects, clients and internal business stakeholders to understand and collect requirements. This is typically done by conducting face-to-face workshops, when possible.
- Formalize and organize the business requirements into Business Requirement Documents and User Stories.
- Work with development teams, product owners and project managers to deliver the specified functionality. Generally, we follow an agile approach and hence experience in how to apply this methodology is considered an advantage
- Work with release manager to prepare deliverable for release to a client
- Engage with all necessary stakeholders to collect, prioritize, manage and deliver continuous improvements to the product.
- Analyze the design of technical systems and business models, which need to be implemented during Delivery phase.
- A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, mentorship and collaboration skills, with a track record of taking solution ownership.
- Experience in the Airline/Travel business will be considered a great asset
- Ability to produce structured requirement documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, including hosting meetings, presentations and documentation, translating user/business requirements into tangible technical & user requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with specialization in an information technology field and/or Business.
- Technical background will be considered a plus
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and acting in a product owner capacity
- Good knowledge of industry standards and best practices surrounding all aspects of the SDLC
- 2 years of professional experience in delivering and managing big projects
- Full time position based in Chania or work remotely (in the area of Greece or Europe)
- Work and gain experience with a market-leading product
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.