At JR Technologies, our vision is to create the new customer-centric distribution landscape of tomorrow.
Working with us offers many opportunities to experienced professionals who are interested in joining a strong team in a dynamic environment. JR Technologies welcomes people that can share their skills, talents, experience, and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. As an Innovative company, our future depends on a sense of drive, purpose and urgency to meet Customer needs and lead the retailing transformation with us within the travel distribution ecosystem.
The JR Technologies Innovation Center is seeking an Account Executive to join and work on a decentralized team that values speed and quality.
You will be part of the JR Technologies team whose vision is to deliver personalized, customized experiences in the realm of travel and beyond. A successful candidate will have strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills with a track record in Account Management and Sales.
The Account Executive will serve as JR Technologies' primary point of contact for client deliverables during and after contracts have been signed. You will liaise on all aspects of implementation as the commercial representative including coordination of client change requests. You will be responsible to maintain positive client relationships to maximize client satisfaction by providing pre and after-sales client support services including but not limited to regular client product performance reviews, maintaining knowledge of client business operations and general performance, contract management, new product education, and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met, identify opportunities and
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, and partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- 3 years’ experience in an administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with an aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Background in Fintech payment processing area preferred
- Full-time position based in Chania, Athens or work remotely
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly, pleasant, and creative environment
We are always looking for talented professionals with a passion for work, who enjoy what they do and give their best.
We are transforming the travel industry - be a part of it!
Please contact our HR department at email@example.com.
By contacting our HR department you have read and agreed to our Privacy Statement concerning candidates for employment.